2010-08-29

Christian Louboutin Crystal-Detail and Lace Kitten Heels

And now… Drum roll please… It is time for my favorite shoe of the week! Christian Louboutin’s Crystal-Detail and Lace Kitten Heels are the shoe of the moment for me!

My sights have been set lately on finding the perfect pony heel and I think I can finally say mission accomplished.
These Christian Louboutin Crystal-Detail and Lace Kitten Heels are so beautiful I am at a loss for words. I love the neutral almost army print textured fabric used to create this shoe. It looks so plush and soft. And when I thought this design could not get any better, it is bedazzled! I am usually not a sparkles kind of gal, but I cannot help but love love love these Louboutins!



Christian Louboutin Crystal-Detail and Lace Kitten Heel $209 lovepumpsshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment